Smithsonian's permanent Research Collection

Hi list

Short version: I think it would be good if the Emacspeak homepage
went into more detail about the Smithsonian nomination. I had
difficulty finding out about it.

Long version:
The only reference Google gives me for "Emacspeak enters
Smithsonian's permanent Research Collection" is the link on Raman's
Emacspeak page. That link is to a Thunderstone search which only
tells me "Cookies have to be enabled for you to use this
application". (Cookies *are* enabled.) (I'm using Netscape 4.5 on
W95.) Going to http://www.thunderstone.com and searching for
"emacspeak" from there turns up nothing. Further Google searching
turns up https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/msg00308.html
(among others) which references "http://innovate.si.edu, the official
Internet Site of the Computerworld Smithsonian Program". From there,
I was able to find the full description of the Emacspeak nomination.