Dismal oddities (Was Re: dismal commands)

Since several of you appear to be using Dismal, I have a quick
question to toss out:

I'm using version 1.4, and I'm not sure if that is the latest
version. I have a simple spreadsheet set up for balancing my checking
account, but I've noticed that after the 21st row, none of my value
columns seem to work. Information is displayed, but using
dis-make-report or pressing . doesn't yield a value on the 22nd row,
or anywhere below that. I just get the equation.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or, is 1.4 not the latest and
greatest version?