Read-whole-buffer command and cursor

Victor Tsaran writes:
 > Hello, listers!
 > I didn't seem to be able to find the command, which would allow me to read
 > through the buffer and have the cursor move as Emacspeak reads. Is such
 > command available or I missed something from the list of hotkeys?

The command you are after doesn't exist.

It would be nice to have such a command, but the trouble in
implementing it outweighs the advantages.  >

The way to get arround this is to simply use c-e n to read the entire
buffer.  use c-e p to pause speech and then c-s to isearch forward to
the place you paused speech at.

Bart