Re: Read-whole-buffer command and cursor

Gary Bishop writes:
 > Now it seems to me that it would be pretty easy to hack the TCL server so
 > that when speaking is done, it signals emacs through this mechanism. Once
 > you got that going, then you could implement all kinds of synchronization
 > capabilities.

I have seen gnudoit and family included with XEmacs, but they don't
appear to be part of standard GNU Emacs, so if we use these programs
in EMacspeak, it would probably be best to make sure that it still
works without them.

--
Matt Campbell <mattcamp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Web site:  http://www.crosswinds.net/~mattcamp/