REMOVED! Low Vision Products

Hi folks,

I removed the sender of the low vision products add from the list.

Let me state for the record that while on occation users of this list
may share information on products they find usefull, and on one
occation in the past we had a vendor who was also an emacspeak list
member ASK PERMISION (off list) to inform the list of a sale on a
particular speech synthesizer, I do not run this list so that people
can sell items to list members.

I can see making exceptions to this on a case by case basis, so if you
are looking to sell your dectalk express, write me privately and I will
probably O.K. your post.  But if you are looking to advertise your
website, this is not the place to do it.

This is in direct violation of our ".edu" status and jeopardizes
the continuation of this list.

I will be removing that post from the archive.

Never before has anyone joined the list in order to send us an add.

For myself, I can only say I will never frequent that site and
I recommend the same to others,

Greg Priest-Dorman

--
 Greg Priest-Dorman