Re: realaudio - clarifying things

Bill --ship along the new W3 --I'l start using it
immediately.

by the way, I'm ataching w3-speak.el and w3-speak-table.el
--could you make sure they're in sync with what you have in
the main distribution?
We hacked on it some Thierry and I a few months ago  and I
think the changes made it  in, but I'm not sure anymore.

Also, there are still bugs in the speak-table extensions
might be worth fixing though only after w3 itself goes
through a clean-up in the table drawing piece?

w3-speak.el

w3-speak-table.el