games?

Hi all,

I've been browsing through the info files on emacs and emacspeak and I
can't find those games I heard about ages ago.  I think there was
tetris and some others.  I didn't try really hard to search the info
files, and if you tell me it's there and where I can find it, I'll
read about the things.   Thanks.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons:  email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxx