Install

I will try to do this in Plain text and see if I get better results.

I have installed emacspeak 11.0 and Viavoice on a new installation of RedHat
6.0 with the soundcard enabled.  emacspeak calls up emacs, but I cannot get
it to read what I write in emacs.  Once I store the file and give the
command "cmdlinespeakfile <filename>" it will read the file.  I can also
give the command "cmdlinespeak" followed by text and it will read that.

It appears that I do not have emacs and emacspeak linked together
properly.  Would appreciate HELP!!!

Chuck