Re: Document authoring systems in Emacspeak

Hi Raman,

Actually, I can do envelopes fine in wp5.1.  I have no problem with
operating my printer.  Can you tell me where to look for envelope
set-ups in LaTeX?  Do they call it envelope set-up, or is it under a
different name?

<smile>  Sometimes I find that when I look through documentation, I
can't find what I want because I'm calling it by the wrong name.  what
I need is a template for enbelopes, business sized ones, as that is
the only size my printer will do evvectively.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Ann P.

Ann K. Parsons:  email:  akp@eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.  Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT

subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"