Re: installing emackspeek

Come on, Raman. Your mother taught you that once. You didn't know it by
yourself.

If he doesn't know where to start, maybe it's because nobody has taught
him that yet.

For example, if the Emacspeak docs were about as clear as your dinner
analogy, that would go a long way to making them more usable by new borns
(AKA nubies).

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development

janina@xxxxxxxxxxx