ViaVoice registration

I've got emacspeak, now I need ViaVoice. There's a huge form asking
for details like company name, fax, and what product I am developing.
What happens if you just want to use emacspeak at home? Do you have
to make up all those details, or is there another way to get ViaVoice?

Thanks in advance,

Peter.