Re: auditory icons

extra channels like /dev/audio1 will work as a function of
your sound card --and if available viavoice outloud goes
ahead and tries to open those --newer cards like the SBLive
have multiple channels I think. Doesn't work on my 64Gold
which is why I introduced midi icons

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc