A quick reference card

Given that using emacspeak is essentially a question of
using emacs
I'd suggest thinking of this first as an emacs quick
reference card in Braille.
You can then supplement that with an emacspeak quick ref
which would probably have crucial things like stop speech
and so on.

There used to be a refcard that came with emacs you may want
to check that

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc