Re: A quick reference card

So close and yet so far: The Emacs quick reference card is written
in plain TeX and I can't find any way to get this into a format I can
use!  Does anyone know of any tools to translate TeX into HTML or RTF?
All the tools I can find only work on LaTeX files and the one TeX->LaTeX
converter I can find bombs out trying to grok this file.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com