[Linux.com Newsletter: SGML Tools]

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Reader,

Documentation is an important part of any Open Source project.
Take time to read the SGMLTools tutorial and learn how to
give back to the projects that have helped revolutionize the
software industry.

Also, still using Windows?  You're not alone, check out our
browser signature statistics.

Sincerely,
Chris Coleman
Open Source Editor
ccoleman@xxxxxxxxxxx

***

Managing Documents With SGMLtools

Learn how to contribute to documentation projects using
SGML and LinuxDoc.

http://oreilly.linux.com/pub/a/linux/2000/05/23/LivingLinux.html

***

Contagion: Why Our Dependency on Microsoft Makes Us Susceptible

The Internet has become a convenient source to blame for a
virus outbreak. But that's like blaming the air we breathe
when we catch a cold. Spafford argues that our reliance on a
software "monoculture," defined by Microsoft, is what makes
us vulnerable, making it easy for a single type of virus to
be so effective.

http://oreilly.linux.com/pub/a/network/2000/05/22/security.html

***

Windows by Day, Linux by Night

Whatever the reason, a great many Linux and UNIX users spend
a lot more time working with Windows than they might like, or
like to admit. Tim O'Reilly invites you learn the things that
Microsoft doesn't tell you...and maybe win a free book.

http://windows.oreilly.com/news/byday_0500.html

***
newsletters you no longer wish to receive. For assistance, email
help@xxxxxxxxxxx

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc