Re: Is there a 'talk' client?

Thanks ... I just wanted to make certain the split screen would not
totally confuse him.  I'd thought the old talk program had an option
to put the screen into an 'IRC' display mode, but apparently not; as
it appears in my emacs shell, I was just worried there would be no
way for him to review the conversation history.

I did look at talk-connect, but in this particular case, we need to
crawl before we can run ;)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc