Napster, PERL version, where did you find it?

to find perl packages search the perl archive CPAN --C-e ? s
p in emacspeak

    Victor> Hello, T.V. Raman!  I am sorry for posting this
    Victor> to the list, but I don't have your personal
    Victor> Email address, plus, maybe some of the listers
    Victor> already have an answer!  WHere did yu find the
    Victor> PERL version of Napster client? Using the Linux
    Victor> packager search with Emacspeak didn't return any
    Victor> results at all. On Redhat's website I could only
    Victor> find the GTK version/ Regards, Vic

IBM Research: Human Language Technologies
Phone:        1 (408) 927 2608
Fax:        1 (408) 927 3012
Email:        tvraman@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW:          http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman
PGP:          http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc
Snail:        IBM Almaden Research Center,
              650 Harry Road
              San Jose 95120