Re: Using eGroups for group discussions?

<IMO>
Anyone can start an egroups list without a problem.
The problem is that most of these just don't have enough
subscribers to make them worthwhile for anyone to
subscribe to.  OK exceptions exist, but not for relativly
small groups like emacspeak users.
Splitting this list into three more isn't going to help,
but might make many go away to lesser lists with less
support.
</IMO>

I never considered this a developers list, and if I ever
got anything from the list that I didn't care for, I just
hit the delete key and never let it upset me.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. <grin>
Ron

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, David M Surprise wrote:
> surprise@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> What does this group think about setting up an Emacspeak  " group"  on
> the www.egroup.com site - basic, in-depth, and developer versions
> would be great. I am disabled but would help setup & moderate as best
> I can.

====
Ron Marriage
E-Mail    mailto:marriage@xxxxxxxxxxx