Emacspeak with an Accent SA - inserts "unwanted string"

I've installed Emacspeak 12 and the Accent speech server.
When Emacspeak loads the synthesizer is initialized correctly.
However, with each key press the word return is spoken.  I had emacspeak
running last fall and same problem occurred.  The only difference was that
the word cursor would be spoken after each key stroke.

Any suggestions?

Lui Greco
Office: (506) 653-9725
Fax: (506) 657-5417