Voice-locking and outloud

Hi all.

I've got a question. I've written a tentative speech-extension for
Zenirc, an Emacs IRC client. I've just finished implementing the
voice-locking capabilities I wanted, and they work fine except that
when I switch from Doubletalk to Outloud the voice-locking goes
away. I think the problem is arising when I define voice aliases. I
used dtk-define-voice-alias, but I noticed there also exists an
outloud-define-voice-alias function. Is there a common one i haven't
found yet that works for both? Could it be another problem altogether?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ben