Raamons home page??

it's the right URL --but they're running the wrong OS.

AKA --their server is running Win2k which uses DNS srv
records only implemented by win2k --so you need to say
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman

only consoling thought is that all win95 and win98 browsers
also get the same time out if they try http://cs.cornell.edu
--I'm sure that is because those users ought to have
upgraded to Windows ME --and that consequently, this is only
part of their due being punishment for their laxitude.

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc