Re: Bad link in documentation

DaveP:
I poked around some more within IBM's ViaVoice for Linux web pages.
Although I don't currently have EmacSpeak nor ViaVoice installed, James is
correct that there's two chunks of ViaVoice that you'll need for
text-to-speech (tts) under EmacSpeak, namely the SDK (Software Development
Kit) and the Run Time Kit (RTK).  Go to
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/ttssdk_linux.html for some
info.  There you'll also find this link to download the ViaVoice TTS SDK
and TTS Run Time Kit for Linux:
http://www6.software.ibm.com/dl/viavoice/linux-p

Best regards,
... Bruce