Re: Installing Emacspeak

Prasad, just out of curiosity, what processor are you using and how
much ram do you have?

Also, I have found ViaVoice benifits from using irqtune and setting
the sound card to have top or close to top priority.

Irqtune has been discussed in the past on this list.  If you are
unable to find the information you need on it please ask me off list.

Greg

--
 Greg Priest-Dorman
 priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx