binding punctuation modes to voice personalities

Hello,

After a long sabatical, I am once again studying ELisp.  The HTML docs
read very well with w3 and emacspeak.  I normally use punctuation mode
"none" for reading conversational text.

Question: Can I cause emacspeak to go into punctuation mode "all" when
for example, the speech switches to the mono-tone voice as when
reading code samples"

Here is a pseudocoded description;

when entering mono-tone voice:
  save current punctuation mode,