From: benny k [mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 7:55 AM
To: emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: emacspeaks with festival on debian woody

Hey,

I'm trying to get emacspeak working with festival on debian woody. My
problem is that all of the documentation that I have read only discusses
hardware synthesiser.

I have installed festival and emacspeak with apt-get but I don't know how
what options to put in when prompted.

festival is working with the --tts option.

any help would be appreciated.