[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Java debugger with Emacspeak
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Java debugger with Emacspeak
- From: "Ramana Polavarapu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:22:27 -0800
- Resent-Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:35:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"0snwkD.A.A0G.8-R16"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have installed Redhat6.2 and Emacspeak13 at
work. I need to debug Java programs. I have tried to install JDB but
it did not work. Can anyone suggest me a good debugger for Java?
Thank you for your time and your help.
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search