Problem with loading Emacspeak

Hello.

I have found a problem after upgrading Gnus to latest version. I am
Debian user but it seems that it can arrive not only in Debian.

So, I upgraded my Gnus installation from the latest package found on
the maintainer's page. After that process of emacspeak loading was
broken. As i have figured out the problem arrives in the
emacspeak-gnus.elc because emacspeak-keymap is not loaded
before. Actually emacspeak-gnus requires emacspeak-keymap inside the

(eval-when (compile) .... )

form. But emacspeak-keymap is required not only at the compile time!
So, I carried out (require 'emacspeak-keymap) from the
(eval-when (compile) .... ) form and now Emacspeak is loaded normally.

Indeed, some of those `require' can also be problematic since i use
somewhat reduced version of emacspeak-gnus and original version may
still be broken.

I am attaching *Messages* left from that broken startup so You can see
the error message.

Thank You for your attention,
                -- Dmitry

Mark set
Error in init file: Symbol's function definition is void: emacspeak-keymap-remove-emacspeak-edit-commands