Re: i am new at emacs and emacspeak

Thank you Will,

I found the emacs tutorial, finally. and the man pages for emacs.

Q. How do I run a command like "Pine" or the "LYNX" browser from within
emacspeak? Or is this a no-can-do?

q. Do I need to learn how to use eterm if I am flying solo with linux and
emacs environment on my own pc? What would I enter for a hostname and port
number. I am figuring that I would use eterm to run commands like LYNX and
PINE.

Q. When I tried to read the linux howto, emacspeak could not find the
emacspeak-HOWTO file. Where does emacspeak look for this file and how do I
tell emacspeak to change the place where it should look for it? Do I have
to know how to code LISP to customize emacspeak?

Thanks again, everyone.

Bill Gaughan