Sawfish

   This is sort of directed to Bill, but I figured the whole list could
benefit from it.
I was working through the applications catalog that Ramen sent to the list
the other day. I saw the sawfish - Speech-enables the Sawfish window-manager.
   Did you get this to work? I'm curious how it works. I'm still struggling
to get emacspeak to work with all the other programs required to run it.
I'm hung on stdio_musician finding the sound card right now, but that's
another story. So is anyone else running sawfish with emacspeak?

rog