[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Web Brousing?
- From: "Thomas D. Ward" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:28:43 -0400
- Resent-Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:38:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"HT_m3.A.EcG.DW3N7"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Hi, I was wondering what is the best way to brouse
the web using Emacspeak. I've heard W3, but that didn't seam to come with my
Emacs and I am having troubles finding an rpm of it.
I've tried Lynx but keep getting all sorts of
control characters while brousing.
if someone could give me some suggestions and sites
to download. Thanks.
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search