Chess, ICS and Emacspeak

No but I'm a huge fan of EMACSPEAK and CHESS!

I run space invaders in my EMACS -- and the chinese game GO

I'm not sure I'm run chess in EMACS?

Integrating chess ought to be a snap, lets do it.

ICS is networking chess and/or a chess database right?!

Got any favorite chess openings? Mine are the King's Indian and
Alekine's Defense.