Re: Need some help

          Hi Marty,

I think it should be sufficient to put into your ~/.emacs following
expression:

(transient-mark-mode 0)

M&PM> Hi....
M&PM> I have just installed Mandrake 8 and emacspeak 14 on my new
M&PM> box. Emacspeak speaks some things, but not others. I understand that
M&PM> there is a configuration file I need to change. How do I make the
M&PM> proper adjustments?

M&PM> Thanks!
M&PM> Marty

Best regards,