Fwd: A matter of documentation

Hello,
For me, the only stipulation I would make is that whatever convention you
use, it *MUST* explained *BEFORE* it is referenced; and, it *MUST* me
available with when needed.  No fair puting such docs in a zipped format,
when the docs required that you read it before unzipping!  (yes, I would
have sent you the $50 with this letter, but I already sealed the envelope!
<g> )

Come to think on it, that which sounds easier on the ears, is easier to
understand and listen to.  For example, "c dash x alt - e" is easier for
me, than "control x  alt echo"

Dave

e-mail: helkenn@xxxxxxxxxxx or helkenn@xxxxxxxxxxx