accessing on-line translation dictionaries

Not sure whether this belongs here or on the emacs-w3 (very quiet)
list.  Has anyone managed to access one of the automated translation
services such as
http://www.foreignword.com
from within emacspeak?  I'm just looking for single word translation
here not documents.  If noone has done this I'll try to add a new
entry to the possible emacspeak-websearch-dispatch  options, or at
least that's what I would imagine is the most convenient thing.

Also before I try, I believe the viavoice packages distributed with
mandrake are supposed to be capable of French and German.  Has anyone
tried these from within emacspeak?
I'm using emacspeak14.0-1  and emacs-w3-4.0-pre46 if that helps
anyone.
thanks again
Peter Rayner