Re: [observations] Re: emacspeak manual

Dude, that documentation is from 1994. It's totally out of date. I think what
people are saying is that they would like to see it updated or better yet
redo the stuff from scratch. It needs to be done that way, the current stuff
apparently has nothing about installing Outloud or any of the practical
things people need to know.  A new and separate project might need to be
co-ordinated to do it.  I'll be willing to host.

rog