Re: Does anyone think this will be fixed?

Hi, Raman. I did ask RFBD last night. I hope that they will fix that
thing so we can use their search faxility. It has been out for quite
some time, in fact, since I tried using it with the 12.0 release of
emacspeak. This is at least the second or third time I have requested
that server be fixed, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. I wish I knew
how to fix it, I would.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,