incremental search feedback

describe-function on command
isearch-delete-char shows that that command is advised --you
can tell by looking at the last line of the displayed
documentation

isearch-delete-char is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `isearch'.
(isearch-delete-char)

Discard last input item and move point back.
If no previous match was done, just beep.

This function is advised.

After-advice `emacspeak':
Speak the search hit.
Produce auditory icons if possible.