Speech settings?

Hi, list. Got some pretty basic questions for you guys.

I know by default ViaVoice is setup to speech rate 50. However, that is just
way to slow for my taistes. I like it around 70 or so.
How do I setup Emacspeak so that it comes up with a speech rate of 70?
Is there any way to play with tone and voice as well?
I guess in simple I'd just like to know how to customize all my speech
settings, and make them default every time Emacspeak 15 is loaded.