OT: Emacspeak, JFW and VMWare [was "emacs with jaws"]

Roger,

My plan is to run Linux as a guest operating system under Windows 2000
using VMWare.  I hope to get Emacspeak with IBM Via Voice working.  Is
this the configuration you said was workable?  I've heard that there are
problems getting JFW running with Elloquence when running Windows as a
guest operating system under Linux.  Does anyone know which scenario
works?  Thanks!

Christopher

Christopher J Chaltain
cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxx