Re: faq: How can man pages be read with emacspeak?

On 2002-01-28 yvonne@xxxxxxxxxxx said:
   >Cc: <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   >You don't need the space key when you use man from emacspeak.
   >type m-x man then hit enter, then enter the name of the man page you
   >want. The reason you're getting the dash is because emacs thinks you
   >want  command
   >completion. there's a man-follow command which is supposed to look
   >at the word at point and view the man page for it
Well when I typed two spaces after man, I heard man follow and then typed in
a man page to read and emacs just beeped and showed nothing in the buffer.
Thanks, I'll try the m-x man <cr> command <cr> and see if that's willing to
work.  This version of emacs may be misconfigured for all I know anyway.

Jude <dashiell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered