Re: emacs-w3 and option lists

hi doug.

i too was uncertain how w3 forms input worked in the beginning, as it
seems not well documented.

try hitting enter over the option and expect to be taken to the
minibuffer where you can examine the options using completion.

of course, there are single and multi select fields which are handled
differently.  i think for multi select, you tab through them and hit
space or perhaps enter to toggle their state.

send a link to a page you're confused about and i might w3 it and
comment on what it takes to operate the controls.

i repeat, i've never seen docs describing this.  anyone that knows of
something, please advise.

hope this helps.