Re: New member. Questions about Emacspeak under RedHat... Customising ?

matthew, your post landed in my junk email folder due to your
mentioning windows too many times.  i'm serious, i've got procmail
recipes in place for that.

well, against my better judjement, i read it anyway.

i'd like to suggest that you flush the idea of customizing emacspeak
and invest this time in continuing your study of the written docs.
read everything that came with emacspeak, go on to the emacs info
docs, spend a minimum of a few days on the list archive too.

all i heard you say was like, how can i make emacspeak work like JAWS.
ha ha!  that's not going to win the favor of the wizard folks on this
list.

this concludes my sermon of the day.  thank you.