info file round up

When I installed dismal, one of the things the readme file said had been
included was an info file for the program.  Unless there are special
keystrokes necessary to read this info file from within dismal, I can't find
it in the main info directory.  Is there some way to get redhat to locate
all misplaced info files and then update the info directory when new
software is installed so reading the info pages will be a bit easier?

Jude <dashiell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered