Re: problem

Hi. I exported all four of the variables in the last message, and got the
following series of messages:

	Set port to /dev/ttyS0
Error: stty: Standard input: Standard input/output error
while executing
"exec stty sane 9600 raw -echo < $port
("linux" arm line 2)
invoked from within
"switch -exact -- $machine
DEC { #osf and ultrix
exec stty sane 9600 raw -echo < $port
exec stty ixon ixoff $p..."
(proceedure "tts_setserial"
line 8)
invoked from within
"tts_setserial"
file /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/dtk-exp line 407

	Anyone know how to fix this error? I currently have Emacspeak 15.0
and tclx 8.04 and tcl 8.2. I am also running Speakup, however I have
killed it before executing tcl for testing purposes. Could the fact that
Speakup is compiled into the kernel and not running as user space have
anything to do with the problem I am experiencing? Thanks! Speakup is