Re: Unidentified subject!

Have you tried emacspeak-speak-browse-buffer which is bound to C-e ,
or emacspeak-speak-page bound to C-e [ or
emacspeak-speak-page-interactively or emacspeak-speak-buffer bound to
C-e b and emacspeak-speak-buffer-interactively bound to C-e B?

Tim

    Sven> Hi, I wish it will be possible to read continously in
    Sven> emacspeak.  A C-e n that moves point while reading. If i
    Sven> switch buffer from a read contoniusly buffer and then return
    Sven> then it continue reading where i left off.

    Sven> I guess the point should be moved a paragraph at a time or
    Sven> the amount that is used to feed the TTS.

    Sven> I saw flite TTS could write all text that is read to stdout,
    Sven> then one can use that for feedback to emacspeak

    Sven> BR,

    Sven> Sven Kristiansson

Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210
Applications Group			        Mobile: 0412 969193
University of New England
---
find / -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;