emacspeak flyspell

I just wanted to find out if anyone else has had problems getting
flyspell to work under emacs 21.2. I use to use it under emacs 20 and
today decided to start using it again under emacs 21.2. However, it
just doesn't seem to want to work for me.

If I run emacs without emacspeak loaded it works fine, but once
emacspeak is running, it does nothing - it appears to load fine and
says the message about using the xxx dictionary etc, but when I
mis-spell a word, it does nothing. I can pick up the mis-spelled word
with ispell no problems, so I know thats working.

I'm running the latest version of emacspeak from cvs on a Debian linux
box with emacs 21.2. I will try to track down the problem when I get a
chance, but just thought I'd check to see if anyone else has observed
this to help eliminate possible problems from locally installed
packages or my .emacs file.

Tim Cross					E-Mail: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Analyst/Programmer                               Phone: 6773 3210
Applications Group			        Mobile: 0412 969193
University of New England
---
find / -iname microsoft -exec rm -rf {} \;