[emacspeak-annotate-add-annotation]

---- Begin included message ----

Annotations get added at the point where you left  point in the buffer
where they are added.
I use this all the time and annotations do get added at the end unlike
what you say.

The exit-recursive-edit key takes effect from the second anotation
onwards due to some bizarre emacs bug that I wasn't able to chase down
at the time.

 Hi,

 I have recently started using the
    Bart> emacspeak-annotate-add-annotation
 command.  I am wondering
    Bart> why when adding new annotations to an
 annotation buffer
    Bart> the most recent annotations are added at the start
 of the
    Bart> buffer?  In most uses I have found for the annotation
    Bart> function
 I am reading through a document making
    Bart> suggestions/corrections.
 Adding the annotation to the
    Bart> start of the buffer makes annotations
 appear in reverse
    Bart> order.  Was this behaviour done for some other
 reason or
    Bart> is there a way to reverse it?

 I have had a look through
    Bart> the code and can't see anything obvious.

 I have also
    Bart> seen something which may be a bug.

 in defun

    Bart> emacspeak-annotate-get-annotation

 The line:

    Bart> (local-set-key "\C-c\C-c" 'exit-recursive-edit)

 seems
    Bart> to have no effect, using c-c c-c doesn't exit recursive
    Bart> edit,
 I'm having to use c-m-c

 Bart