Re: outloud - process speaker not running

Yesterday, I posted to this list that eflite worked well with RH 8 and the new ALSA RC6. To my experience, this is news as of RC6. It was not true in
previous ALSA versions.

But, I have not tried ViaVoice under ALSA, I grant you. I'm also unclear about why and how this might be the case, but I guess confirming would be the
first order of business. It's easy enough to try.