Re: Emacspeak and PDA's

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, T. V. Raman wrote:

> Running emacspeak on a Linux PDA is a non-issue --i.e. there are no
> issues to be solved.

Fair comment; when I said we did not "get emacspeak working",
what I should have said was that we "did not get the underlying
platform for emacspeak working".  Specifically, we had Festival
Lite running but had only just squeezed in a copy of emacs; we
had not yet tried to get the eflite server working.  If we had,
then, as T.V. says, emacspeak should have worked directly...

Cheers,

- Barry.