software dectalk 1.0

I compiled and ran mine on an RH 7.3 system --what version are you
trying it on?

 Hi all,

 I've downloaded and tried to use the
    Bart> software dectalk package Raman
 provided.

 It hangs
    Bart> when starting just after printing:
 Calling tts startup.

 I'm still looking into it but there isn't anything
    Bart> obvious.  one
 interesting thing is that if you use the say
    Bart> program provided with the
 dectalk rtk it reads
    Bart> /etc/dectalk.conf three times where the dtk-soft
 only
    Bart> reads it once.  Could there be some strange licensing
    Bart> problem?

 Bart

^^ݳI_jfrzYyۖYo0,+en&{ڙMTZ0,+en&{ڙ